Acai, Blueberry & Pomegranate Pudding
Serves 4 – 6
Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 0 min
Chia Pudding – bottom layer
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1⁄4 Cup coconut yoghurt – middle layer
Acai Smoothie – top layer
- 200g Frozen Creative Gourmet Acai
- 100g Frozen Creative Gourmet Banana
- 1 cup Frozen Creative Gourmet Blueberries
- 1 Medjool Date
- Frozen Creative Gourmet Pomegranate
- Frozen Creative Gourmet Coconut
- Frozen Creative Gourmet Blueberries
- To make the chia pudding for the base, place the coconut milk, vanilla extract and honey into a bowl.
- Stir in the chia seeds and pour the mixture into two glasses or jars.
- Allow the chia pudding to set in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours (overnight is perfect).
- Once the chia is set, place the yoghurt evenly in each of the jars and set aside.
- Just before serving, make the acai smoothie layer by placing the 200 grams of acai pulp, banana, blueberries date into the blender and whiz until smooth (you may need a little liquid to get the blender going – but not too much!You can use coconut water or water to help things along).
- Fill the jars up with the acai layer, decorate with the toppings and serve.