Raspberry, Apple & Cranberry Punch
Cook Time 5 min
- 1 ½ cups Creative Gourmet frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup Creative Gourmet frozen Blueberries
- 750ml light cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 750ml sparkling apple juice, chilled
- 2 cups crushed ice
- ½ small Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Place frozen raspberries, blueberries, cranberry juice, lime juice and mint in a large jug or punch bowl. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in sparkling apple juice, crushed ice and apple. Serve immediately.
- 424kJ, protein 1.6g, total fat 0.3g (sat. fat 0g), cholesterol 0mg, carbs 19.8g, fibre 4.8g, sodium 10mg. Glycemic index estimate: low.
- Instead of sparkling apple juice, add sparkling white wine or champagne to give the punch an extra ‘zing’