Crimson Seedless Grape Crumb Bake
Cook Time 60 min
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 400g Creative Gourmet Crimson Seedless Grapes, defrosted
- 250g Plum, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 180°
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a second bowl, whisk together egg, milk and vegetable oil. Fold dry ingredients into egg mixture and combine well.
- Stir the Crimson Seedless Grapes and cut Plum into mixture.
- Prepare 6 mini Ramekins or small ceramic baking bowls, grease the inside withsome butter. Pour batter evenly into Ramekins.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and butter. Toss with a spatula until large crumbs form. Sprinkle crumbs over batter.
- Bake for around 30 minutes or when Crumb is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.