Raspberry Yoghurt Pops
- 300g Creative Gourmet frozen Raspberries
- 1 ½ cups 98% fat-free creamy vanilla yoghurt
- Place frozen raspberries onto a tray and leave to slightly defrost at room temperature 10-15 minutes or until just soft.
- Place yoghurt and berries (in this order) into the blender. Blend until smooth (you may need to stop the blender and stir the mixture). Spoon mixture into 10 x 1/3 cup ice-block moulds. Use a paddle-pop stick to gently swirl the mixture in the moulds to remove any air pockets. Insert a paddle-pop stick into each mould. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight until firm. Remove from the moulds and serve.
- PER SERVE: 216kJ, protein 2.3g, total fat 0.8g (sat. fat 0.4g), cholesterol 4.3mg, carbs 8g, fibre 1.6g, sodium 27.1mg. GI Estimate: Low