Raspberries & Cherries in Passionfruit Syrup
Cook Time 5 min
- 2 passionfruit, pulp removed
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1 cup Creative Gourmet frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup Creative Gourmet frozen Pitted Cherries
- 8 scoops mango sorbet
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nuts, toasted and chopped
- Combine passionfruit, lime juice and sugar in a medium non-stick frying pan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add frozen raspberries and cherries.Stir to combine and bring to the boil.Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until raspberries and cherries are just defrosted.Remove from heat and cool.
- Scoop sorbet into serving bowls or glasses, spoon over the cooled raspberries and cherries, sprinkle with macadamia nuts and serve.
- 1046kJ, protein 2.7g, total fat 3.1g (sat. fat 0.4g), cholesterol 0mg, carbs 50.8g, fibre 5.8g, sodium 23mg. GI estimate: medium