Mixed Berry & Espresso Mini Parfaits
- 2 x 300g bags Creative Gourmet Mixed Berries
- 250g tub mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 300ml cream, whipped
- 1 tablespoon strong espresso coffee, cooled
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g dark chocolate, grated
- Place berries in a single layer onto a tray. Set aside for 30-40 minutes or until just defrosted
- Beat mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla in a bowl until light and creamy. Fold through whipped cream and espresso coffee.
- Spoon mascarpone mixture and berries in 12 small serving glasses. Sprinkle with chocolate and serve.
- 902kJ, protein 1.2g, total fat 18.4g (sat. fat 12.5g), cholesterol 58.4mg, carbs 10.7g, fibre 2.2g, sodium 8.2mg. GI estimate: Medium