Mango & Yoghurt Ice Pops
- 4500g Creative Gourmet Frozen Mango Pieces
- 1 cup vanilla yoghurt
- Place mangoes and vanilla yoghurt into a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Spoon the mango yoghurt mixture evenly among ten 80ml (1/3-cup) capacity ice-pop moulds.
- Place in the freezer for 8 hours or until firm.
- Add thawed mango to a fresh salad.
- Whip up a quick salsa by combining mango, diced red onion, fresh mint and coriander leaves with a squeeze of lime.
- For my quick tips and recipes, please visit us at www.creativegourmet.com.au