- 25-30 Frozen Creative Gourmet Lychees
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 cups chilled water
- 5-6 mint leaves (plus more for garnishing)
- 3-4 lime rounds (plus more for garnishing)
- Ice-cubes (as required)
- Add lychee, sugar and lime juice to the jar of blender and blend to make a coarse paste.
- Transfer the lychee paste to a large jug.
- Add mint leaves, lime rounds and water to the jug and stir until combined.
- Check for sugar and lime juice and add more if needed.
- Note: pass the lemonade through a fine-mesh strainer if you like smooth lemonade.
- Pour the lemonade into serving glasses over ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime rounds and serve chilled.
Products Used In This Recipe