Berry & Guava Champagne Cocktail
- 750ml chilled sparkling white wine or Champagne
- 3/4 cup guava nectar
- 1/3 cup Creative Gourmet frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup Creative Gourmet frozen Raspberries
- Mix frozen berries in a bowl. Arrange berries into a 12-hole deep ice-cube tray. Pour guava nectar over berries to fill the tray. Freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight until firm.
- To serve, drop 2 ice-cubes into each champagne flute. Top with sparkling wine or champagne and serve.
- Per serve: 518kJ, protein 1g, total fat 0.6g (sat. fat 0.5g), cholesterol 0mg, carbs 10g, fibre 3.2g, sodium 15.4mg. GI estimate: Low
- Depending on the size of your ice-cube trays you may have to vary the quantity of berries and/or guava nectar. A tray with a 40ml cube capacity is ideal.
- Healthier option: Replace white wine with alcohol free sparkling wine or diet lemonade.