Prep Time 8 min
Cook Time 5 min
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 200g Creative Gourmet Banana Chunks (thawed)
- 8 thick slices wholemeal bread (or white bread)
- Thaw Frozen Creative Gourmet Banana Chunks in the fridge for 1 hour before starting step 2.
- In a medium bowl, stir honey into ricotta.
- With a fork, mash the bananas with a fork and add the mashed bananas to the ricotta and honey.
- Turn on your jaffle maker and allow to preheat until green light switches on.
- Spread the banana ricotta honey cream over the 4 slices and sandwich with remaining bread.
- Place 2 banana and ricotta sandwich into the jaffle maker, close lid and cook 2 minutes or until banana bread is golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining banana and ricotta sandwiches.
- Serve warm.