- 450g barramundi fillet
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 200g (or approx. 13 wedges) Creative Gourmet Frozen Lime Wedges
- 3 Creative Gourmet Frozen Lime Wedges (garnish)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 red birds eye chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons spring onion, finely sliced
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Thaw Creative Gourmet Frozen Lime Wedges according to pack instructions.
- Place the limes in a citrus squeezer and juice the limes. Set the juice aside.
- Mix the spring onion, fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar in small bowl.
- Place the fish into a heatproof dish and coat with the ginger. Make sure that the dish fits into a steamer with about an inch of space between the dish and the steamer lid.
- Fill the bottom of the steamer with 1/3 water.
- Place the dish with the fish into the steamer and steam for 10 mins until centre is opaque.
- Add the sauce mixture to the dish and allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- Using oven mitts, remove the dish from the steamer and place on a heatproof coaster.
- Garnish dish with coriander and lime wedges, serve.