- 400g Creative Gourmet Banana Chunks (thawed)
- 1 ¾ cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Nutella
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Thaw Frozen Creative Gourmet Banana Chunks in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven at 175 degrees C. In a 12 hole muffin tray and add muffin liners to the tray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, set dry mixture aside.
- In another bowl, mash the thawed bananas with a fork and then add the caster sugar, brown sugar, egg, oil and vanilla extract. Using a hand mixer, whisk until batter is smooth.
- Next, sift the dry mixture into the batter and fold in gently until mixture is smooth. Divide the mixture into the prepared muffin liners in muffin tray.
- Heat Nutella in the microwave in a small bowl for 30 seconds if the Nutella is too solid. Scoop a teaspoon of Nutella into each muffin centre and swirl into batter with a toothpick, repeat for each muffin.
- Place tray in oven and back for 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from tray and allow to cool. Serve when warm.