- 10-12 digestive wheat biscuits
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 387g sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 90g (or approx. 6 wedges) Creative Gourmet Frozen Lime Wedges
- 2 Creative Gourmet Frozen Lime Wedges (garnish)
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Thaw Creative Gourmet Frozen Lime Wedges according to pack instructions.
- Grate approximately 3-4 wedges, and set the lime zest aside.
- Place the limes in a citrus squeezer and juice the limes. Set the juice aside.
- Break the wheat biscuits into smaller pieces before placing into a food processor. Add in brown sugar and butter and blitz until mixture is crumbly and well combined. Do not over process, as this will make the base too powdery.
- Spoon out the crumb into the 6 jars, placing roughly 1/3 cups of crumb per jar.
- Clean the food processor before placing the lime juice, lime zest, cream cheese and condensed milk in it. Blend until mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into all the jars, and lightly tap the base of the jar on a cloth covered counter to smooth out any air bubbles. Chill until firm.
- Slice the 2 lime wedges into thin slices for garnishing. Place on top of each Cheesecake Jar and serve!