- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons vanilla yoghurt
- 387g (approx. 1 can) condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 300g (or approx. 20 wedges) Creative Gourmet Frozen Lime Wedges
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons icing sugar
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Thaw Creative Gourmet Frozen Lime Wedges according to pack instructions.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius.
- Grate approximately 3-4 wedges, and set the lime zest aside.
- Place the limes in a citrus squeezer and juice the limes. Set the juice aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the 2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup of icing sugar, butter and yogurt together. Gently stir the mixture until crumbly.
- Place the mixture in the 9×13 inch baking pan. Bake in the oven for 20 mins, before removing from oven and allowing to cool.
- In a new bowl, beat together the condensed milk and eggs. Gradually add the lime juice, remaining flour, salt, baking powder, lime zest and mix gently until combined.
- Pour mixture over the base and bake in oven for 20-25 mins until the filling is set and crust is golden brown in colour.
- Allow to cool before refrigerating for 1-2 hours.
- To serve, cut into squares and sprinkle with the remaining icing sugar and serve.