- 6 Cups of Brioche bread or Challah bread
- 400g Creative Gourmet Crimson Seedless Grapes
- 3 Eggs, Large
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 6 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 3 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 180° Celsius.
- Cube bread into pieces, approximately the same size as the grapes. Place grapes and bread cubes in rectangular or oval baking dish, approximately 33cm x 23 cm x 5cm.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, except the 1 cup Heavy cream to serve, and whisk until smooth.
- Pour custard mixture over bread and grapes in baking dish and allow bread to soak, spooning mixture repeatedly over the bread until soaked.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until top of pudding is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and cool slightly before serving with heavy cream.
Products Used In This Recipe