- 1/3 cup sugar syrup * (see recipe below)
- ½ cup white rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 300g Creative Gourmet frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup water
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Place sugar syrup, rum, lime juice and frozen raspberries into a blender. Blend until smooth. Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- Rinse blender. Place strained raspberry mixture and ice in blender. Blend until well combined. Pour into 4 cocktail glasses and serve immediately.
- Sugar Syrup (Makes 1/3 cup)
Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Boil for 3-4 minutes until slightly syrupy and reduced. Set aside to cool at room temperature until ready to make the daiquiris.
- Make the daiquiri up to the end of step 1 and store in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.