- 400g Creative Gourmet Crimson Seedless Grapes
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan salt
- 4 sprig fresh Thyme
- 1 Rustic bread, sliced
- 250g Fresh ricotta
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 230° Line an oven proof dish with baking sheet.
- Place grapes and thyme into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Toss ingredients together and then move grapes onto baking dish.
- Bake the grapes for 10-15 minutes or until grapes begin to wrinkle and split.
- Drizzle olive oil over the sliced bread and grill bread on a medium- hot pan or grill until toasted and light brown.
- Remove grapes from oven and allow to cool slightly. Remove and discard thyme.
- Spread fresh ricotta over the grilled bread and top with roasted grapes and serve.