Pina Colada Sorbet
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 0 min
- 1 cup Creative Gourmet Frozen Pineapple pieces (defrosted)
- 1/3 cup Creative Gourmet Coconut Water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup light canned coconut milk
- 75ml coconut cream
- Juice of ½ lime
- Pinch of salt
- Add all of the first 3 ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add coconut milk and coconut cream in a bowl and stir with a whisk.
- Refrigerate the mixture until chilled (1-2 hours).
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker.
- Freeze the sorbet according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Store the sorbet in an airtight freezer safe container in the freezer until ready to serve.
For best results freeze the sorbet for 2 hours or until firm before serving.