Passionfruit Panna Cotta
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 10 min
- 4 sheets white leaf gelatine
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 2 cups good quality vanilla yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 lemon, zest only, finely grated
- ½ cup Creative Gourmet Frozen Passionfruit Pulp (defrosted)
- Place gelatine leaves in bowl of cold water to soak and soften for 10 minutes.
- Place milk in a saucepan over low heat, allow to come to a soft simmer then remove from heat.
- Remove gelatine from water and squeeze out excess liquid, add gelatine leaves to milk mixture and whisk well with a mixer to combine. Strain liquid into a clean mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla yoghurt, vanilla bean paste and lemon zest and mix well to combine.
- Divide mixture into individual serving glasses or jars.
- Place in fridge.
- Allow to set for 4 hours, or overnight.
Serve each panna cotta with a good dollop of Creative Gourmet Frozen Passionfruit Pulp (defrosted)