Easy Cherry Cheesecake Tarts
- 12 Butternut Snap biscuits
- 125g reduced fat spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar mixture (+ extra for dusting)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup (125g) Creative Gourmet frozen Pitted Cherries, defrosted
- Place 3 biscuits in a single layer onto a bread and butter plate. Microwave on high for 35-45 seconds until warm. Gently press each biscuit into the patty pan to form a tart case. Repeat using remaining biscuits.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, icing sugar and lemon juice in a bowl until light and fluffy. Reserve 12 plump cherries. Roughly chop remaining cherries and fold through cream cheese mixture.
- To serve, spoon cream cheese mixture into cooled tart cases. Top with reserved cherries, dust with icing sugar and serve.
- 372kJ, protein 1.7g, total fat 4.4g (sat. fat 2.8g), cholesterol 7.2mg, carbs 10.8g, fibre 0.6g, sodium 62mg.GI estimate: Medium
- Use Arnott’s brand Butternut Snap biscuits.
- Make the biscuit tart cases up to a day ahead and store in an airtight container.