Crunchy Cherry Breakfast Yoghurt
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 5 min
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 300g Creative Gourmet frozen Pitted Cherries
- 2 cups (500g) thick natural yoghurt
- 1 1/3 cups granola or toasted muesli
- Place orange juice in a medium non-stick frying pan. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Add frozen cherries and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes until just warmed through. Remove from heat and set aside to cool (or chill until ready to serve).
- To serve, layer the yoghurt, granola or toasted muesli and cherry mixture in 4 serving glasses.
- 1376kJ, protein 10.5g, total fat 8.5g (sat. fat 4g), cholesterol 20.7mg, carbs 49.3g, fibre 4.9g, sodium 236.2mg. GI estimate: low
- Cook the cherries in advance and store in an airtight container in the fridge so they’re chilled and ready to serve for breakfast.