- 250g (or approx. 17 wedges) Creative Gourmet Frozen Lime Wedges, defrosted
- 1 bunch mint
- 8 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1-2 cups vodka
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 8 wedges Creative Gourmet Frozen Lime Wedges, to serve
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Thaw Creative Gourmet Frozen Lime Wedges according to pack instructions.
- Remove skin from limes and place in a blender with 2 cups of water and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Add half of the mint leaves and blend to combine.
- Strain the mixture and add the remaining 6 cups of cold water and vodka. Stir to combine.
- Serve in a jug or glass with ice and garnish with lime wedges and remaining mint leaves.