- 2 cups plain flour
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup white choc-bits
- 1 cup buttermilk or milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 cup Creative Gourmet frozen Mixed Berries
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 12 hole x 1/2-cup capacity muffin pan or line with patty cases.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in sugar and choc-bits.
- Whisk buttermilk or milk, eggs, vanilla and melted butter in a large jug until well combined. Using a large metal spoon, stir mixture into dry ingredients until just combined. Gently swirl through frozen Mixed Berries (do not over-mix).
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Stand in pans for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool. Lightly dust with icing sugar if desired.