- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups apple juice
- 2 cups Creative Gourmet frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 cup thick natural yoghurt
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, grated (skin on)
- 2 tbs honey
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Place oats in an airtight container. Pour over the juice and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, place frozen berries onto a plate and set aside to defrost for 15-20 minutes. Fold yoghurt and apple through the oat mixture. Spoon into serving glasses. Top with berries, drizzle with honey and serve.
- The oat, yoghurt and apple mixture can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for a few days so it’s ready for breakfast each day.