- 2 cups Creative Gourmet Frozen Pink Dragon Fruit Chunks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons sugar (optional)
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Place dragon fruit in a food processor or blender. Add lemon juice and sugar. Sometimes the fruit is sweet enough so additional sugar is not necessary. Purée until smooth.
- Pour purée into an ice cream maker and churn until frozen. Alternately, pour purée into a shallow pan and freeze. Allow about 10 minutes at room temperature for the sorbet to soften before serving.
- Top with Creative Gourmet Frozen Raspberries and serve.