- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 egg yolks, extra, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- ½ cup (125ml) Creative Gourmet Frozen Passionfruit Pulp (defrosted)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 150g unsalted butter, softened
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Place the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, passionfruit and lemon juice in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved. Gradually add the butter, stirring continuously, until melted. Reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 6–8 minutes or until the curd has thickened.
Tip: Passionfruit curd will keep in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.