Mixed Berry & Pear Cookie Crumble
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 35 min
- Butter, for greasing
- 750g Beurre Bosc pears, peeled, cored and diced (about 2cm pieces)
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 500g Creative Gourmet frozen Mixed Berries
- 12 butternut snap cookies
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 100g butter, at room temperature, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 6 x 1 cup teacups with melted butter. Combine pears, sugar, lemon juice and frozen berries in a medium bowl. Spoon mixture into teacups.
- To make crumble topping, place biscuits in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Combine biscuits, flour, sugar, ginger and butter in a bowl. Using your fingertips, rub together until mixture begins to clump. Stir through almonds.
- Crumble mixture over fruit. Bake for 30-35 minutes until bubbling at the edges and topping is golden.
- Per serve: 1935kJ, protein 5.5g, total fat 22.1g (sat. fat 12.6g), cholesterol 46.6mg, carbs 60g, fibre 6.1g, sodium 180.8mg. GI Estimate: Medium