Chilled Mixed Berries with Warm White Chocolate Sauce
- 350g good-quality white chocolate
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (60ml) pure (thin) cream
- 500g Creative Gourmet frozen Mixed Berries (unthawed)
- Biscotti, to serve
- Place the white chocolate, vanilla and cream in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, ensuring the bowl doesn’t touch the water. When the chocolate has melted, stir to combine.
- Remove mixed berries from the freezer and divide among glasses. Pour the warm chocolate sauce over the frozen berries and serve immediately with biscotti.
Source: delicious April 2008