- 1 cup warm water (35-45° Celsius)
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 2 cups unbleached bread flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Brie cheese roughly chopped (remove rind)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 400g Creative Gourmet Crimson Seedless Grapes
- 2 teaspoons flaked sea salt
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Mix flour with salt in a medium bowl. In another bowl, pour in the warm water and add the yeast. Wait 5 minutes.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour, slowly pour in the yeast and water mixture while folding in the mixture until dough forms.
- “Knead” the dough for 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic and dough pulls away from the bowl.
- Lightly flour a clean surface and continue kneading the dough into a ball for 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle about 1 tablespoon of the olive oil onto the sides of the bowl and roll the dough ball in the oil. Cover with a clean towel and set in a warm place to rise for 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Place a baking sheet on an oven tray, coat sheet with remaining olive oil. Place the dough on the tray and stretch out with hands until dough spreads evenly over tray.
- Top with brie cheese and chopped fresh rosemary. Push the grapes into the dough and sprinkle with flaked sea salt. Cover and allow to rise for another 20 minutes.
- Bake the flatbread for 20 minutes in a preheated 180° Celsius oven.
- Remove from oven once the grapes start to split, and the flatbread is gold brown and crispy.