4 - 6
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cup Creative Gourmet Frozen Watermelon Chunks
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- mint leaves to decorate
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Place water, maple sugar, and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium heat and whisk until sugar has completely dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Place Creative Gourmet Frozen Watermelon Chunks in a blender and blend until smooth. Then add the slightly cooled sugar mixture along with lemon zest, lemon juice, and mint leaves. Blend once more until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 13 x 9 dish, then into the freezer for 3+ hours or until set in the middle.
- Use a fork to scrape and shave into icy chunks.