- 4 extra large eggs (separate whites to yolks)
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 250ml coconut milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder, sifted
- 1 cup Creative Gourmet Frozen Blueberries (thawed)
- Unsalted butter melted, to grease pan
- 1/2 cup Creative Gourmet Frozen Coconut Chunks
- 1 tbsp crushed hazelnuts
- Icing sugar to dust over top
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Place egg yolks, sugar, coconut milk and a pinch of salt in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Gently fold in the sifted flour and baking powder.
- Then fold through ½ of the blueberries.
- In another bowl, whisk egg whites to stiff peaks and then fold into batter.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium-low heat and brush with butter.
- Spoon 2 heaped tablespoons of batter for each pancake into pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Keep cooked pancakes warm while you continue with the remaining batter.
- Blitz in a blender or food processor the frozen coconut until lightly shredded.
- Arrange the pancakes in stacks of 2 on serving plates, top with the remaining blueberries, coconut, hazelnuts and lightly dust with icing sugar.