- 200ml Fresh Cream (chilled)
- 2 strawberry packet-jelly crystals
- ½ tin (200g)-NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Creative Gourmet Frozen Mixed Berries (thawed)
- Mint leaves to decorate
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Prepare jelly as per pack instructions of 1 packet in a plastic bowl, when combined, then add contents of second pack and mix. Keep in freezer till the jelly begins to set at the sides. Approx. 30-45 minutes
- Whip the chilled cream till it is light (approx. 30 sec) then fold in Sweetened Condensed Milk and 1 cup Creative Gourmet Frozen Mixed Berries.
- Add the semi set jelly pour the mixture to the whipped cream and beat again until smooth.
- Pour into moulds and allow to set in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled with remainder fruit and mint leaves on top.