- 500g Creative Gourmet frozen Mixed Berries
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbs lime juice
- Sorbet or low fat ice-cream, to serve (see tip)
- Small mint leaves, to serve
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Place frozen berries into a medium shallow dish. Combine icing sugar and mint in a small bowl and sprinkle over berries, drizzle with lime juice and toss to evenly coat berries. Cover and refrigerate, stirring once, for 1 hour or until defrosted.
- To serve, spoon scoops of sorbet in serving bowls or glass. Top with chilled berries and garnish with mint leaves and serve.
- Use any combination of frozen berries – a mix of blueberries and raspberries works well.
- We used Weis brand Pineapple & Tahitian Lime Sorbet – it teams beautifully with the berries.
Per serve: 329kJ, protein 1g, total fat 0g (sat. fat 0g), cholesterol 0mg, carbs 16.4g, fibre 3.6g, sodium 0.9mg. Glycemic index estimate: medium. (not including to serve items)