- 200g Creative Gourmet Banana Chunks (thawed)
- 3 cups reduced-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups traditional rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Pinch of salt (optional)
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Thaw Frozen Creative Gourmet Banana Chunks in the fridge for 1 hour before step 2.
- Bring milk to a simmer in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in oats and add a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the brown sugar. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until porridge thickens (porridge will coat the spoon when ready).
- Remove from heat. Cover and stand for 5 minutes (porridge will cool and thicken slightly during this time). Stir in sugar.
- Spoon into bowls. Top with banana and cinnamon. Serve warm with honey.