2-4 (dependant on additional toppings)
5 minutes min
- 1 individual pouch (brick) Creative Gourmet Acai Puree
- 1/2 cup of frozen Banana Slices*
- 1/2 cup of frozen Mango Pieces*
- 1/2 cup of frozen Pineapple Pieces*
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Coconut Water, Water, Apple Juice or Non-Dairy Milk
*Please note that you can substitute the marked frozen ingredients with fresh.
The trick to making the perfect Acai bowl is to add just a little liquid at a time.
Products Used In This Recipe:
1. Blend the Banana, Mango and Pineapple with 1/4 cup of liquid.
2. Run the individual Creative Gourmet Acai Puree pouch under water to release the packaging.
3. Cut the top off the plastic pouch to remove the frozen Acai brick from the packaging.
4. Add the Acai brick to the mix (breaking it into smaller pieces for ease of blending).
5. Blend again, adding more liquid if you need it – but don’t overdo it as you want it to remain thick*.
6. Once combined, spoon into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings such as fresh fruit and granola.
*if you end up using too much liquid, try adding more frozen fruit or another Acai brick to thicken it up.
**if you want to make it into a smoothie, just add more liquid.